Pinata Party Pinata Party

WHAT IS IT!!?!?!?

I have to know what the name of the music is that is playing in the background when he is being eaten! SO FUNNNNNYYYY!!! XD XD XD

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Great, but....

It was awesome all the way till the end fight. The darkness guy's death seems a bit forced, and extremely anti-climactic, even for madness. But all in all still a good edition to the madness series. Just figured it'd end with a bit more of a bang. 7/10 stars.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Thoroughly Impressed

I was very impressed by the amount of cinematic technique you implied (very effectively might I add) to this splendid piece of work. Looking forward to watching part B soon. Keep it up!

Get-lost responds:

Will do. Thanks

Save the Moon Save the Moon

Ok, but only for the first 5 mins

Not too much going on here really. Some simple graphics and controls, and a fun and easy premiss.

The only thing is it's so simple that its only really fun for the first few minutes. After that, it gets boring extremely fast. Maybe some more obstacles to make it a wee bit more challenging, and have the difficulty go up as the days progress.

Another thing is that most of the upgrades seemed pointless, beyond the fuel upgrade, and it seemed a little silly to have it deduct from your overall 'cheese count.' Made it almost not worth it to upgrade most things. Maybe you thought this would make it more challenging, but in actuality its just sort of annoying.

Overall a very addicting and simple game to play if you've got a little bit of time to kill on Newgrounds. 7/10 Stars =]

The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

Good game, but I got a Bug.

Every time I would try to go up to a door to enter it, I would get stuck on the door. It wouldn't let me move off of it, or enter the house, and the only way to get free was to hit space and fast travel back to my house. Very very annoying, I must say. But other then that, well put together.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Very nice work.

I like this game a lot! it definitely gets you thinking like a xerox machine. I got bored on 52 and gave up... At least I stuck through half the game! :D very clever using one dimension like that....

5/5 man. Keep em comin!

Hallow - 01 Hallow - 01

Do I sense a little inspiration?

Looks very similar to the style of the monsters in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Lol don't know if thats actually your influence, just wondering. Very cool btw!

FallenBane responds: