Save the Moon Save the Moon

Ok, but only for the first 5 mins

Not too much going on here really. Some simple graphics and controls, and a fun and easy premiss.

The only thing is it's so simple that its only really fun for the first few minutes. After that, it gets boring extremely fast. Maybe some more obstacles to make it a wee bit more challenging, and have the difficulty go up as the days progress.

Another thing is that most of the upgrades seemed pointless, beyond the fuel upgrade, and it seemed a little silly to have it deduct from your overall 'cheese count.' Made it almost not worth it to upgrade most things. Maybe you thought this would make it more challenging, but in actuality its just sort of annoying.

Overall a very addicting and simple game to play if you've got a little bit of time to kill on Newgrounds. 7/10 Stars =]

The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

Good game, but I got a Bug.

Every time I would try to go up to a door to enter it, I would get stuck on the door. It wouldn't let me move off of it, or enter the house, and the only way to get free was to hit space and fast travel back to my house. Very very annoying, I must say. But other then that, well put together.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Very nice work.

I like this game a lot! it definitely gets you thinking like a xerox machine. I got bored on 52 and gave up... At least I stuck through half the game! :D very clever using one dimension like that....

5/5 man. Keep em comin!

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Extremely well put together.

I want to congratulate you on a fantastic game. The game play wasn't exactly original, but the game itself was extremely fun and a great idea. The whole system thing was a bit confusing, and a tad bit draw out, but it was still great! I absolutely love retro style games, and this one has all my 5/5! I hope to see more game like this from you in the future, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

RoboMaro RoboMaro

Haha, cute

Thats a pretty neat game, and an extremely original idea, but the game play is somewhat lacking and very repetitive. I recommend about 200 milligrams of pep with upgrades and such to hype things up!

Over all, good work! ;D